The FC920 USB-HEAR DevKit comes as a Raspberry Pi format compatible Kit for direct usage of FC301 USB-HEAR Module. Mounting holes and pin-connector is identical to Raspberry Pi 3A+ Format to use existing Audio extensions as easy as possible.
The DevKit includes pre-soldered FC301 USB-HEAR Module and all needed cables for power-up and SPDIF extension. To start using the FC301 USB-HEAR Module, the FC920 USB-HEAR DevKit can be used as reference, evaluation and validation environment.
- Direct usage of standard Raspberry Pi Add-on boards (Audio Hats)
- SPDIF optical Out
- Multimedia key events based on USB HID Consumer Control (For example: Volume Up, Volume Down, …)
- Firmware update via USB supported on Windows, macOS, and Linux
- USB Type-C Connector Connection for USB-Audio device
- I2C Slave Optional control interface
Supported Audio HATs
- HIFIBERRY DAC+ STANDARD
- HIFIBERRY DAC2 PRO